Skip to content
Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions of Use
- In publishing this Web site, the authors make no representations concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any products or treatments. Use this site at your own risk. The author of this Web site is not a doctor and has no medical background or training.
- The products and information mentioned on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your medical professional. All Communications, Answers, comments and opinions provided on https://h2-4you.com are only general information, and are not intended to be a substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, legal, or other professional advice. Owner of https://h2-4you.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages and comments left on https://h2-4you.com
- Information and statements regarding products and services have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) or any other regulatory body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you do anything recommended on this web site, without the supervision of a licensed medical doctor, you do so at your own risk. Owner of https://h2-4you.com shall not assume any responsibility for opinions expressed in any message, article or book and social media communications available on https://h2-4you.com
- In view of the possibility of human error, neither the author nor any other party involved in providing this Website, warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete and they are not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be found on this Website or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The entire risk as to use of this Web site is assumed by the user.
- You are encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information contained within or linked to from this Web site.
The information you access through this website is provided “as is”. No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein, or for obtaining legal advice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the author nor any other parties who have been involved in the creation, preparation, posting, or delivering of this website assume responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of said information and assume no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages as well as any circumstance for any complication, injuries, side effects or other medical accidents to person or property arising from or in with the use or reliance upon any information contained herein or pages linked therefrom.
- The author and other parties involved in the creation of this Website assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
- The author is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or update to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the author. The author of this Web site makes no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products, messages which may be provided by such resources, and specifically disclaims any warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
- By using this Website, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not use this website. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall be determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining provisions.
- The individual documents provided on this Web Site are copyrighted by the author and his/her licencors and may be printed for personal use only provided that they remain wholly unedited and unmodified. Permission to otherwise reprint, copy, download, save, electronically reproduce, or utilize any document on this Web site, in part or in whole, is expressly prohibited. The unauthorized alteration of the content of this Website is expressly prohibited. The author, her agents and her representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions, or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorized alteration of this Web site. For copyright information on any documents linked Web sites, consult the copyright instructions for those Web sites.
- Arbitration – By using this Website you agree that in the event of any controversy or dispute arising with respect to your use of this site shall be settled in accordance with the prevailing rules of the judicial system of New South Wales, Australia.
- By using this Website, you are agreeing to the conditions, terms and stipulations of the paragraphs above and this paragraph. As above, these terms are subject to change at any point in time. As such, please check them frequently, since they govern your use of this website. Your permission and use of this website and these terms will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New South Wales. Any dispute or claim in connection with this website, or your use of it not settled by binding arbitration will be brought in a court in New South Wales, Australia. You agree to our choice of jurisdiction and venue in such courts.